Friday, January 13, 2006

untitled

It could be this city's location in a mostly traditionally, nationally proud county, or its distance from the metropolis that is Dublin, but either way, all the claims I heard about Ireland's emergence as a leader in computer technology and communication seems to be about as legitimate as Barry Bonds' homerun total. I would put an asterisk on both. He is a genuine slugger and Ireland is a genuine computer powerhouse- but not completely true in the full sense of either concept. I have waited in line for hours here, first to get a form to register my wireless card in this very laptop in the computer services office at my university, then again in a longer line that got me nowhere in the wireless clinic right next to the first office. I waited almost an hour and left. People had been there for over 2 hours and were still waiting. It's not the University's competence or knowledge regarding computers that I am questioning by any means. It's their efficiency. I feel like such a type-A, self-serving, impatient American waiting in these lines, and I know, truly fully know, that I expected a change of pace in this country and that I am here to try to adjust my attitude. But this is ridiculous. I could be getting so many more things done, the utilitarian in me says. More personnel means quicker service and more people served. Of course, the wireless support at my college does not need to operate as fast as possible because they're on a budget and they aren't seeing a very large percentage of students through their doors. This is an example, though. America knows one thing at least. How to get things done efficiently. Perhaps the Irish are more die-hard about religion or drinking or keeping their culture alive and bursting with excitement every night. The streets here are more colorful, the people that fill them arguably happier with their position in the world. But I miss America, never thought I'd say it. I do not miss the suburban sprawl or megamalls or SUVs. But I miss the pace, the quick, silver effiency and nanosecond decisions and communications.

My trip here has given me in one short week a new view of America; I love the beauty of Ireland and wish it was more apparent in America. The people here appreciate being able to enjoy their lives. People in America do, too, but the zeal and joy of life is visible up in the bright green hills. And on the streets, in the pubs, down by the roaring Corrib River and the gentle Galway Bay leaning over the rail of a dock filled with wooden ships from another time, talking about fishing or finances or the sporadic rain or their pub antics the night before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Found your blog via an idle websearch. Nice writing. University tech support (and any state funded college service in general) is likely to be way more inefficent than you would find in the private sector. These guys are in cushy jobs where they get paid to sit on their asses most of the time. While service standards in Ireland are well below US levels, it's not all as bad as your experience suggests.